USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Strenght for streaks

Reaction score
I have noticed that kill streaks have been added back, and it would be awesome if you got like strength 1 for 1 min for 5 or even 10 kill streak.

ryan

Administrator
Reaction score
10 Kill streak sounds good for strength 1 for about 30 seconds at the most imo.

BlueJay

Friend
Reaction score
There used to be a strength buff in /shop, however it was removed due to it being overpowered. But it can be added for killstreaks at a shorter duration.

Need more opinions on this suggestion.

Reaction score
I have noticed that kill streaks have been added back, and it would be awesome if you got like strength 1 for 1 min for 5 or even 10 kill streak.
I personally think strength doesn't belong in kitpvp, the balancing of the kits is just not made for it. The kits are imo really balanced out rn and having strength put in at some killstreak for let's say 1 minute just makes any player that's atleast decent at pvp invincible.
If the durarion is too short it's not really worth your time to get it, if it's too long it'll make it unfair for anyone else not having the killstreak.

xoxBellaxox

Senior Moderator
2 Years as Staff
Reaction score
My first point being hackers. A hacker with kill aura gets a kill streak of ten, then strength too. I personally wouldn't want to have to deal with that.
Secondly, it's the good pvpers who will get kill streaks, so giving them strength for however long would be really annoying for other players.