USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

In Progress Murder!

Reaction score
Your in-game username: ShoutoMidoriya

Your event's name: Murder!

About your event: So a staff member has committed a murder and the players of Omega have to find out who the murderer is.
All staff will need to act suspicious, the players who take part have 3 guesses to find out who the murderer is. If they guess wrong 3 times then they are out of the event. As each night passes the murderer will kill a new person and the players need to find clues to figure out who killed the player. It's like Murder Mystery but everyones the detective. There will be 5 rounds and the murderer changes each round.

Prize: The person who find the murderer the most could recieve, a tag of their choice or Alpha/Delta.

Last edited:

xoxBellaxox

Senior Moderator
2 Years as Staff
Reaction score
Hey, Ellie!
Thank you for submitting your event idea! The events team discussed this and love the sound of it. We will make a start on this event, however, it may be a while before it’s hosted. Thanks for your help! We really appreciate it.

Reaction score
Hey, Ellie!
Thank you for submitting your event idea! The events team discussed this and love the sound of it. We will make a start on this event, however, it may be a while before it’s hosted. Thanks for your help! We really appreciate it.
Think I could help make it?
Im pretty talented

Jamie

Friend
Reaction score
3 guesses per player would make it too easy due to process of elimination

xoxBellaxox

Senior Moderator
2 Years as Staff
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind helping myself, prob a bit late for it though

#Feelsbadman

I could make a video advertisement for it though, I love video editing
We're actually just starting now, but I think we already have 2 staff members building and they said they're find to do so alone. Sorry :( I'll see about a video once it's done. Really appreciate the offer!

sarim

Friend
Reaction score
We're actually just starting now, but I think we already have 2 staff members building and they said they're find to do so alone. Sorry :( I'll see about a video once it's done. Really appreciate the offer!
can I help build

casey

Administrator
1 Year as Staff
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind helping myself, prob a bit late for it though

#Feelsbadman

I could make a video advertisement for it though, I love video editing
I'm currently building it with another staff member as said by Bella. If I need help I will definitely come ask you, thanks anyways!