USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Fix boosters and vote keys.

Reaction score
Ok this has happened to so many people and many times to me as well.
You know when someone activates a booster and that window pops up if you want to accept or decline the offer? Well is there a way to auto accept it.

I say this cause when you open a key, someone activates a booster causing you to exit out of the vote window and you get nothing and loosing the key.
I've bought Donor keys before and had this happen... I gave you money for keys and now I lost a few cause of this issue. Just today, I was about to get a villager Spawn egg when yet again someone activated a booster.
I feel that, that window that pops up that asks if you want to accept that booster should pop up and always be auto accepted, people always want boosters, never have I seen anyone reject. Plz fix this, people don't want to loose their donor keys and other keys for that matter.

Person votes.. gets Easter/vote/monthly keys Or in some cases donor/rare keys.
Person goes to spawn.
Person right clicks to vote...
The selector is moving..
Someone activates a booster...
That person has his or her's vote window close and open up with 'Would you like to send tokens to this player for a booster'
Person gets nothing out of vote key.
Person Looses vote key.

Person unhappy.

What I am trying to say if you still don't understand.. change the boosters where it doesn't need to open up a window asking to accept or decline. Have it auto accept, to prevent the booster window from popping up during opening of ones vote keys.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+1. Although luckily this hasn't happened to me while opening keys. It has, however, happened during other times, like when I was writing in a book, causing me to exit the book and having to start over/ trying to type something in chat/ trying to teleport myself out of a bad situation. I completely agree with your suggestion to make it auto accept.

Reaction score
+1. Although luckily this hasn't happened to me while opening keys. It has, however, happened during other times, like when I was writing in a book, causing me to exit the book and having to start over/ trying to type something in chat/ trying to teleport myself out of a bad situation. I completely agree with your suggestion to make it auto accept.
I told Crayon and she said it's a known glitch, let's hope it gets sorted out.

Reaction score
does it though? I open all my keys and press my inventory key straight away and I still get my items, you don't have to watch the animation

xoxBellaxox

Senior Moderator
3 Years as Staff
Reaction score
Hey!
Boosters were removed, so this is no longer an issue.
Thanks for the suggestion!