Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Christmas Lightshow

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

dragonfan96

Staff of the Month
1 Year as Staff
Reaction score
Here's a few ideas that would be pretty interesting for various prizes throughout December and maybe into January...

Idea 1:
"Who killed Santa?"

Goal : Figure out who has killed santa by finding clues leading up to the culprit first player to figure it out wins the prize

Mechanics would be based off of the board game "Clue" as well as the Gmod Gamemode TTT / Murder (Trouble in Terrorist Town)

You could have the clues scattered like a christmasy- styled scavenger hunt through Santa's Workshop questioning the reindeers and elves and even Mrs. Clause

Can you find out who wants to kill christmas?

Idea 2: Snowball Fight

Goal: A cross between real snowball fighting and the gameplay style of Sumo, knocking a player to an edge of a platform and be the last man standing

Mechanics: The entire floor would be ice, packed ice, snow layers to hide the ice and carpet to mimic snow to make the arena harder and more of a challenge to aim at players to knock them off the platform into frigid waters

Idea 3: Winter-Themed Build Contest

Goal: You are given an allotment time to build as theme build with your creativity in as fast as possible and have a judging to see who came the closest down to 3rd place 2nd place and 1st place

Idea 4: Snow Spleef

Goal: You have been given this special candy cane to stop the naughty kids from reaching Santa's House to stop christmas can you spleef your way into a Cool victory? Be the last elf alive to claim a special reward from Santa himself

Idea 5: Christmas Lightshow

This one is for those more redstone inclines to make a neat little light show like how you drive by houses and see all the flashing colorful lights. Why not have the same light show here in minecraft?

This event does not contain a prize as it's more of a gathering event for people to come see the light show and carol and sing christmas songs as a good pass time

For now this is all the ideas I have for now I'll edit this post
if I come up with more ideas and update it from time to time :mint:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion. I will take these to consideration during the winter months!