USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

In Progress EVENTS | Parkour Event

Reaction score

G'day lads!

In this thread, I will be discussing ideas that I've had in mind for a parkour event. This thread will go over the reward system, participation reward system, and other ideas.

How will the event work?

The event will be a parkour event and it will take place on the events server. The first 3 people who make it to the end are the winners. Checkpoints will also be in place so you don't have to restart all the way at the end after you have died. If you were to die you won't be prompted with the "you've died". This change will put you right back in the action without having to worry about losing a whole lot of time.

REWARD SYSTEM

The reward system is simple. First place will get a $30 store coupon to the Omega Realm store. Second place and Third place will get somewhere in between $25-20. Prices can be adjusted and won't be exact.

Why store coupons?

The idea behind the store coupons being a reward is that the first three people who make it to the finish line get to spend the money how they want. This is a really good way for the parkour event to appeal to different people and this is something that I highly recommend doing for any future events to come. For example, if the winner of the parkour event happens to be a factions player, they get the choice of buying keys or anything they wish with the coupon and they aren't forced to accept a rank on the server as a prize. This new reward system will appeal to many people around the server.

VISIT OMEGA REALM STORE

https://shop.omegarealm.com/

here you can view various items on the store

PARTICIPATION REWARD

Just by visiting /events during the parkour event you are rewarded with a “key” which can be redeemed on the one server of your choice! When you join the events server for the first time during the event you will be promoted with a GUI and from there you can choose which server you’d like to redeem the vote key on.

MORE REWARDS!

Even if you do not get top three you still get a reward for completing the parkour race! The reward will most likely be a “rare key” you can redeem for one server of your choice. This idea of getting a reward even if you don’t come in the top three is great because you won’t feel as empty-handed after the event.

If you any questions or comments feel free to leave them down below!

sarim

Friend
Reaction score
+1
maybe add a timer for the key as well, to stop people from joining and leaving instantly

Reaction score
+1 This seems like it could be a pretty cool challenge, always fun to have a server-wide event.

+1
maybe add a timer for the key as well, to stop people from joining and leaving instantly
It would be better if they got the key at like the first checkpoint so players actually have to participate.

Last edited:

RyanInTheAsylum

Events Manager
1 Year as Staff
Reaction score
Currently have a parkour event in the making! A couple of changes will be made to your current idea but trust me, it'll be good :smiley: